Thursday 29 March 2012

Cast Used For My Loud Rock Magazine


Cast

Jessica Benn

The reason I chose Jessica be to be apart of my magazine project is because she is a general tomboy and is a huge fan of the rock genre, especially Avril Lavigne. But overall, my sister dresses like a tomboy with baggy shirts, jeans and hi-top trainers. So if I were to place her within a category of theorist it would be Medhurst (1998); “their awful because their not like us” because she isn’t very feminine and would stand out from the crowd. 

Also my model disproves the Laura Mulvey (1975) because Jessica doesn’t dress like a woman stereotypically and wouldn’t really attract a lot of men’s attention. Laura Mulvey’s theory is; woman are portrayed as objects judging by the way the camera aims at them and the way the male characters are noticing them.


1 comment:

  1. This posts demonstrates proficient organisation of actors, costumes and props. Discussing this in terms of theorists show that you are constantly aware of the media representation of your product.

    ReplyDelete