Friday 30 March 2012

Un-Used Photo's


This image was not used because the majority of my target audience would not have preferred this image for the front cover or even in any of the magazine, mainly because my model looks very nervous trying to get comfortable with the photoshoot, therefore it wouldn't fall under any theorists that would be suitable for this music genre.    

I found this image too dark and unsuitable for the magazine by the pose, the majority of the target audience would find this image too unappealing to the rock genre and would not fall under any theorists such as Blumer and Katz (1974) and Stanley Hall.

I didn't chose this image because it basically was too far away (long shot) and there isn't anything in to support the theorists that are suitable for my target audience. Also in terms of experimenting with mise-en-sense the whole of the guitar didn't fit in the photoshot so I didn't place it into any of my work.

This image was not used in my work because it contained some of the background scenery outside the shooting area and the angle of the photograph is not in the aim I would have preferred it to make this image suitable for the magazine as well as my target audience and theorists.



My model in this picture looks very nervous, as this was the very first photo that was taken of her, so therefore i didn't place this inside my work for this reason, it would have been unsuitable for the magazine in terms of stereotypes and theorists for the target audience.



These images within my magazine because the majority of them were just rough photo's I took because I hadn't used a photography camera and it took me a short period of time to adapt to the settings and controls. Also as their early images, my model had to find her comfort zone before getting comfortable with the posing for the magazine. But these images are a variety of medium shots and close ups of my model posing in her batman fan clothing.

Overall some of this images does not suit the Stanley Hall or  Laura Mulvey theory.

These images would not be suitable for the Laura Mulvey (1975) because my model is not in the images portrayed as a lady with perfect hair or got the camera aimed at certain area's of her figure to attract a male audience.

In terms of the Stanley Hall theory (1904), my model would not had fallen in this stereotype because like I mentioned earlier, some of these images were just my model finding her comfort zone before she could pose confidently, so some images are not depressed, sex or criminal like.

But if I were to apply an theorist to my model it would be the Medhurst (1998); "their awful because their not like us" because my model ain't afraid to stand out with her trend or personality traits.

No comments:

Post a Comment